For our team of experts we are looking for a Software Engineer. You will be a part of the R&D team where you will work on data parsing and processing solutions. Furthermore you will be working on improving our (deep-) matching technology using state-of-the-art algorithms and techniques (machine/deep-learning, clustering techniques).
We’re constantly trying to improve our team and look for the best software engineers out there. We offer the opportunity for excellent Python Coders to make a difference within our team.
We prefere someone who has experience coding in Python or similar languages, OOP knowledge, SQL, sourcecontrol (Git), standard library/concepts experience, continuous integration, agile environments, excellent code structuring and commenting skills.
We also welcome skilled software engineers who are comfortable cross training into Python.
We believe our future colleagues are:
- Easy to work with, but also critical thinkers
- Responsible and passionate developers
- Oriented towards continuous improvement
- Team players, but also able to work independently
- Able to bring fresh ideas to the company
You should have interest/experience in:
- Building, high traffic, high performance, highly secure applications
- Big Data – algorithms, data mining, analytics
- Pre: Web crawling/scraping
- Pre: machine/deep-learning techniques
We offer you a full time job with flexible hours and a competitive salary. We are a dynamic, young and creative company, located among multiple start-ups in the InnovationHub in Venlo. The office is conveniently located and can be easily reached by public transport. Meet our ambitious and international team! Together we empower people and create new innovative marketplaces. Are you ready to join us?
Would you like to get more information? Please contact us on 0031 (0)77-8080140 or send an email to email@example.com.